Photos and videos of the aftermath of the 2013 Moore, Oklahoma EF-5 Tornado.
Damage video from May 20, 2013
These are the photos and video captured in the immediate aftermath of the Moore Tornado in 2013. After witnessing the rope out on the east end of town, we headed back to the damaged areas along I-35.
Damage Photos from May 20, 2013
July 1, 2013 Commercial Flight Flyover
I happened to be sitting on the right side of a flight into Oklahoma City on July 1, 2013. We had northerly winds at the time, and approached the airport from the south. I had my camera with me and captured this video as we prepared to land. We landed on runway 35R
- My Moore, Oklahoma Tornado footage from May 20, 2013
- Chase Recap of the Moore, OK Tornado 5/20/2013
- National Weather Service write-up on the Moore, Oklahoma Tornado of May 20, 2013
- Ben Holcomb interview on CNN May 21, 2013
- Visualizing the May 2013 Moore, Oklahoma, Tornado
- NIST report on the 2013 Moore, Oklahoma Tornado
- StormTrack Reports Thread from 2013-05-20 Moore OK Tornado
- Chris Kridler’s Recap from May 20, 2013